It’s not every day that the ATO and its officers are described as “friendly” but here we have it, in print. Several dates and locations in Melbourne when you can go and ask the ATO any questions you like without waiting on hold or making an appointment, as long as they pertain to its online offerings.
The ATO staff can:
- Assist and support the lodgement of tax returns using MyGov, (N.B. the staff will be unable to lodge a tax return on your behalf.)
- Demonstrate the use of their digital products and services, and show you how to use the ATO app.
- Assist with your tax and super questions.
Brochures and support materials will be available.
Sessions will be held at the following locations and times:
- Southbank Library: Monday 17 September, 12pm to 2pm
- Kathleen Syme Library: Tuesday 18 September, 12pm to 2pm
- East Melbourne Library: Tuesday 18 September, 5pm to 7pm
- City Library: Wednesday 19 September, 12pm to 2pm
- Library at The Dock: Thursday 20 September, 12pm to 2pm
- North Melbourne Library: Friday 21 September, 12pm to 2pm
No bookings required, just pop in.
With thanks to the copy writers at City of Melbourne